Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your Apple Watch Alternative Smartwatch
- There is an additional film over the watch face for protection which can be removed
- Only use the wireless magnetic charger included with your watch. Other chargers will not work.
- Most functions are controlled by swiping your finger over the touchscreen watch face.
- Rotate the side wheel to cycle through available watch faces
- Press the side button or wheel to access all apps.
Rotate the wheel to zoom in and out
- Double tap the side button to cycle through the different app layouts
- Swipe in from the left to access split screen mode
Fitting new watch straps
- You can use Apple straps on our watch, and our straps on an Apple Watch!
- With the watch face towards you (side buttons on the right) the small strap attaches to the top and the longer part of the strap attaches at the bottom (see images below).
- The straps just slide in from the side of the curved gaps. They are designed to be a tight fit.
- Do not connect and disconnect the straps any more than necessary.
- The large capacity battery will last almost a week if there is little usage of the watch.
- Realistically, with average use, it will last a couple of days on a single charge.
- We recommend charging it overnight, so you have always have a full battery to start the day.
- If you want to increase battery life there are a number of settings you can change to help this (see below for details).
- By swiping down from the top of the screen you get a set of useful settings that you can configure to your needs.
- Each setting can be toggled on and off by tapping it's icon.
- If you swipe left and right, you can switch between the 2 screens shown below...
Settings Screen 1
Settings Screen 2
Connecting to your phone
- Our smartwatch will work with both Android and IOS phones
- Bluetooth connection needed to make and receive voice calls, stream music, etc. This is the top left icon shown in Settings Screen 2 above. This is the solution if you receive the following error message:
- Note, that in order to save battery life, the connection will automatically disconnect after a while without use. Just tap it again to instantly turn it back on.
- In order to use the more advanced functions on the watch, you need to pair it with the app Wearfit Pro. It can be downloaded in the usual way from Apple or Google.
- The Wearfit Pro app is a 3rd party app (we have no control over it whatsoever).
- It is completely free to use, although, unfortunately, there are a few annoying ads included (these can be instantly closed)
- The app is not perfect but it is constantly being updated with fixes and improvements all the time.
- Within the app you can perform the following actions:
- View health and exercise data
- Download additional watch apps
- Access 100's of new watch faces
- Create your own watch face from one of your own photos
To create your own watch face, select All Dials and then scroll down to Customise at the bottom...
You can then select your favourite photo, style & position it, and then Install it to your watch. Please note you can only have 1 custom watch face on your watch at a time.
Main settings screen in the WearFit Pro app
- Please note there is more detailed help within the app itself, including user guides and video tutorials and common Q&A's